Transfer Up Service

The High Court transfer up service allows judgment claimants to transfer a County Court judgment above £600.00 (including court costs and less than 6 years old) to the High Court for enforcement by a High Court Enforcement Officer (HCEO). The transfer up service is provided free of charge, however, a court fee of £66.00 per writ sealed is payable in advance which is recoverable from the defendant on successful execution.

If you have a residential possession order, obtained in the County Court and you have not yet obtained leave of the court to transfer it to the High Court for enforcement, please visit our residential possession order enforcement page for more information.

If you have any other type of judgment or order then please contact us on 0330-010-1741 for further information.

For guidance on the transfer up service, please visit our transfer up guidance page.

Getting Started...

To get started please choose the relevant instruction form below to download, edit and submit to begin the instruction process.

If you require help completing the transfer up form please contact Vicks Enforcement or view the transfer up guidance page.

Please Note: to view and complete the transfer up form you will need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your PC. Please visit the Adobe website to download the software free of charge.